Monday, February 14, 2011

HW 34 - Some Initial Thoughts On Birth

When I hear the word birth what comes to mind is a person dying and a new person being born, basically a new life being born and starting off fresh with a new clean slate.What comes to mind is straight off the bat pain, as we see on tv mothers giving birth they are hooked up to all these hospital equipment and stuff which isn't necessary to give birth. A lot of mothers give a home birth or water birth which don't need any medical equipments attached to them.
A lot of women while giving birth feel a lot of emotions throughout the whole process, most of them feel happy to be giving birth to their new born and maybe some mothers would be sad or not happy at all to give birth to their newborn, depends all on the mother. That's basically the main thought that goes to through my head when i hear birth. I think about the parents happiness. I know that once i have a kid myself I'm going to be happier to have a child of my own but i speak for myself of course and not for everybody else.

Questions:1) How many teens in the world are having kids?
2) What's the major risk of pregnancy? (Besides the obvious risk like the baby dying and etc.)
3) Are parents really in a state of happiness when they have a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment